• Oversee classroom activities, curriculum, and safety procedures to ensure a quality experience.
• Monitor and maintain healthy child-to-worker ratios.
• Communicate any and all needs directly to Next Gen Volunteer Coordinator
• Ensures all LF Kids policies and procedures are followed.
• Able to clearly communicate with supervisor and respond to all scheduling requests in a timely manner.
Unique Skills and Knowledge
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
• Highly motivated
• Creativity and flexibility
• Planning Center Online
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work well as a team member
Problem Solving and Decision Making
• Positive attitude and positive approach to problem solving