Everyone knows someone who is hurting and searching for answers. It might even be you, looking for light in a dark world. How do you help them to find hope, truth, and God’s love? You can’t wait to share it, but you just don’t know how. Don’t worry, we’ve got your back. We’re going to show you just how simple and fun it can be!
In this Go&Tell Conference we’re going to have Shawn Brann as our special guest speaking. Shawn has been in full-time ministry for more than twenty-five years, serving in many areas such as pastor, college pastor, youth pastor, evangelist, missionary, and a professional sports chaplain. Him, his wife, Tanja, and their two daughters, live in Zurich Switzerland as missionary evangelists overseeing Ignite Europe and the Go & Tell Movement.
GET READY – Now’s the time to Go & Tell.
food, Outdoor activities and fun
• Britt Lane: President of Bobby Cox Companies, the parent company of Rosa’s Café, Taco Villa, and Texas Burger, among many more. Over 7,000 employees, 70 locations.
• Trent Wood: President of CAF Properties. 850 Employees, 50,000 tenants.
• Logan Howard: Life Fellowship Youth Pastor
• Eddy Dizon: Life Fellowship Young Adult Pastor
• LF Creatives: With more than 100,000 of combined followers. These creatives will share their secrets to redeem the social media space for Jesus.
• Tanja Brann: Author and Co-Founder of Ignite Europe. Having been a widow herself, her message of victory admits adversity is inspiring a generation to reach the lost and broken-hearted.
• Tiffany Baker: As a Christian author and speaker, Tiffany carries a wealth of wisdom that will inspire you to make a difference.
• Chris Lindberg: Pastor of Life Fellowship.
• Shawn Brann: Founder of Ignite Europe and Go & Tell Movement. Author of Go & Tell book. 10-year Assistant Chaplain for Dallas Cowboys and Head Chaplain for the Arena Football League.
• Michael D: Leads 1.5 million people in a global prayer network. General Superintendent of Sri Lanka AG Churches for 20 years. A world missions’ leader.