MCKINNEY HEALTHCARE AND REHAB CENTER
Saturday July 21st, 2018 | 9am – Noon
Serving has never been easier, more rewarding and fun. It doesn’t matter how long you have been attending Life Fellowship Church, here is an opportunity for you to plug in and serve at McKinney Healthcare and Rehab Center.
We will be serving a Nursing Home that provides short and long-term care for the elderly. We will be volunteering both inside and outside of this important ministry. We’re so excited to have you join us as we serve and show them God’s love.
01. Volunteers Needed: We have openings for 75 volunteers.
02. Experience: None Needed. Training will be provided.
03. Project Location: McKinney Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center - 253 Enterprise Drive, McKinney, TX 75069
04. Recommended Age: 6 and up.
05. What You Can Bring: Bring tools to help with project needed.
06. What You Can Do:
a. Inside painting.
b. Outdoor gardening and small assemblies of furniture.
c. Arranging and sorting clothes from the residents.
d. Setting up and ran a beauty room.
To reserve your spot for this Serve Day project, click the button below.