As the Project Manager, you’ll advance the gospel by managing workflow and project assignments for the Creative Team. As the internal point of contact for all projects, you will serve as the liaison with all church departments and the Creative/Communications teams, processing all departmental project requests. You will assist the Creative Director in overseeing and managing the end-to-end development of projects.
With a focus on increased collaboration, you’ll be a game-changer in ensuring the creative team stays focused, efficient, and effective.
This position works closely with the Creative Director and Team to promote all God is doing in and through Life Fellowship.
- Work with Creative Director and Communications Strategist to develop and appropriate maintain of a comprehensive communication plan for Life Fellowship Church.
- Help evaluate and maintain overall system of digital project-related processes and workflow for the creative department. Eg.: Forms, Base Camp, Trello, Dropbox, etc.
- Provide Training to other staff members to best utilize our Project Management platform and Project Request Forms.
- Orchestrate tasks and timelines to help keep our team stay on track, on time, and on budget.
- Know the project scope, details, and status at all times. Interact with the creative team to determine project feasibility based on scope and timing. Identify and prevent possible risks that may affect projects.
- Create, update, and maintain detailed project schedules in our project management software and ensure that all deadlines are met according to the schedule.
- Participate in planning and providing the execution strategy (pricing, deliverables, and timing) for all projects.
- Manage vendor/agency partner relationships in terms of execution and deliverables.
- Manage timeline and quality of all material sent to print with the Designer (confirm delivery and pickup dates).
- Function as the first point of contact in securing appropriate internal and external resources for existing projects and plan an integral role in all decisions regarding project resources, budgets, process, and schedules.
- Work with departments and leadership to identify and secure project resources and provide project status updates.
- Assists the Creative Director and all Creative Team in the creation of the yearly budget and maintains the monthly expense report.
- Clearly define the actual scope of the projects by helping clients to answer tough questions. (e.g. – “What exactly do you want vs. what do you need”).
- Define and document learned processes for implementation when projects repeat.
- Maintains software subscriptions for creative team, stock photo accounts, and other graphic element purchasing.
- Schedule hosts, speakers and artists for video and photoshoots.
- Schedule volunteers for the weekend when is necessary.
- Follow up with workflow on PCO for Creative Volunteers and schedule orientation.
Required Skills and Job Complexity
Unique Skills and Knowledge
• Creative and flexible
• Highly self-motivated
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong administrative and organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Experience with project management software BaseCamp
• Editing software basic proficiency (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
• Basic software knowledge (Microsoft Word, Excel, Pages, PCO, etc.)
• Basic skill in photography and filming
Problem Solving and Decision Making
• Positive attitude and positive approach to problem-solving.
Key Performance Measurements
▪ Measure efficiency and excellence on creative projects execution
▪ Routine oversight
▪ Regular review of goals and budget
▪ Creative needs met in a timely manner
▪ Healthy relational integrity maintained both interdepartmentally and within church body