• Support of Pastors in an administrative capacity by taking responsibility for all administrative ministry functions. Some examples are scheduling appointments, communicating with the team and volunteers, creating reports and documentation.
• Assisting in managing the calendar for the ministry.
• Manage all data flow for church database system.
• Recruit volunteers to assist in projects and daily functions.
• Work with pastors for consistent staff wide communication.
• Support pastor as ministry expands into new areas.
• Competent with Microsoft Office 365 and Apple Mac Computers
• Master the Planning Center Online software.
Unique Skills and Knowledge
• Creative vision
• Confident leadership
• Proficiency in meeting task deadlines/timelines
• Strong communication skills
• Skilled at buffering interruptions
• Prioritize time
• Recruiting capable volunteers
• Administrative experience
• Competent with Microsoft Office 360
• Competent with Apple Computers
• Team Building
Problem Solving and Decision Making
• Present facts in an organized manner
• Provide detail description of possible solutions
• Positive attitude and positive approach to problem solving
• Brings all necessary materials to meetings, events, etc.
• Positive attitude and positive approach to problem solving.
• Congregation members
• Pastoral Staff
• Office Staff
• Ushers and Deacons
Competencies Critical to this Position
Willingness to take on new tasks and initiatives
Quick thinker and reactor
MS Office experience and knowledge
Personal Tracking Software
Comfortable with seminar environment
Planning Center Online mastery
Strong Organization Skills
Key Performance Measurements
• Admin. Support of Pastors
• Mastery of Church Membership Database (Currently PCO)
• Professional communication skills
• Clear communication with leadership, congregation and general public.
• Prompt response to critical needs.