6th - 12th Grade
Our student ministry called “True” (6th-12th Grade) meets at the Life Fellowship Campus every Wednesday night from 7:00-8:30pm. This is the weekly chance when all our 6th – 12th graders come together for a worship experience created just for them. Each Wednesday night includes amazing worship and relevant messages…plus an opportunity to hang out, meet new friends and play some games. Services begin at 7:00pm and end at 8:30pm.
In addition, we offer a special (6th-8th Grade) service on Sunday mornings called TrueAM. Directly following the adult worship set, students meet in the HUB room. With creative lessons, committed leaders and a bag full of surprises, TrueAM will be the best part of their Sunday.
Here are the ten truths your student will know by the time they graduate True.
01. Experience Jesus | Acts 4:13
02. Honoring Authority | Romans 13:1
03. Wise Choices | James 1:5
04. Leadership | 1 Timothy 4:12
05. Healthy Relationships | Proverbs 13:20
06. Missions Minded | Mark 16:15
07. Daily Walk with God | 2 Chronicles 26:5
08. Sexual Purity | 1 Corinthians 6:18
09. Healthy Self Esteem | Psalms 139:13-14
10. Servanthood | Philippians 2:5-8