Kid’s Camp | Ages 8yrs – 12yrs | June 18th – 21st
HERE ARE THE FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
01. DROP OFF/PICK UP: Drop off is at Life Fellowship Church on Wednesday, June 18th at 1:45pm. And pick up takes place at Life Fellowship Church on Saturday, June 21st at 12:15pm.
02. REMAINING BALANCE: Your camper’s remaining balance is due on Wednesday, June 18th when you drop them off for Kid’s Camp. You can pay by cash, check or check card.
03. WHAT TO PACK: Comfortable Shoes, Soap, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Modest Swimwear/Cover Up, Towels, Dirty Clothes Bag, Bathroom Products, Clothes for Recreation and Clothes for Daily Church, Linens or Sleeping Bag, Pillow, Sunscreen, Insect Repellant & Bible
04. SNACK MONEY: All meals are included in the registration price, but if you’d like to give your child some money for the snack shack we recommend $5-$15.
05. MEDICATION: If your child needs to take medication while at camp please bring it with you in a zip lock bag & in it’s original prescription bottle to turn in when you drop off your child. We are required to turn in all medication to the nurses station once we arrive at camp.
QUESTIONS: You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers. Send your questions to: email@example.com