WELCOME TO LIFE FELLOWSHIP BUSINESS LEADERS
Life Fellowship Church has a passion to serve the business leaders community. We want to see our business leaders develop a strong relationship with God and their families while succeeding in business.
Life Fellowship Business Leader’s vision is to build the kingdom of God by advancing the Chrisitan business leaders’ success and influence in the marketplace.
We have a strong desire to connect our faith to the business world. We will do this by creating authentic relationships, offering leadership luncheons and providing the tools you need to fulfill the God-given purpose on your life.
We are eager to stand with you shoulder to shoulder!
Business Leader Luncheon
Check-in | 11:00-11:30am; Lunch | 11:30am-1:00pm
Cost | $20 per person
There are no upcoming events at this time.
BUSINESS LEADER SMALL GROUPS
Small Groups have one, simple purpose: to bring people together. We believe God created us to live in relationship with others and only then can we live the full life He intends for us. Sharing life through community is part of our design, but meaningful relationships aren’t always easy to find. That’s why the Business Leader Small Groups exist—to make these life-changing relationships relevant and accessible to you. These meetings are designed to provide assistance, discussion, and Biblical wisdom as well as inspire, support, and equip leaders in all areas of life and business.
THERE ARE 2 WAYS THAT YOU CAN APPLY TO PARTICIPATE IN A BUSINESS GROUP: GROUP MEMBER OR AS A FACILITATOR/ASSISTANT FACILITATOR.
If you are interested in being a group member, click here to go to our Life Fellowship Small Groups page, view the groups available and sign up for the group of your choice.
If you are interested in being a group facilitator or assistant facilitator, please email us at email@example.com and let us know of your interest. From there we will begin the application process.
Group Meeting Times and Locations:
The business groups coincide with the three overarching church small group semesters. The spring semester typically begins in February and ends in May. The summer semester typically begins in June and ends Mid July. The fall semester typically begins in September and ends December. The groups meet for two hours twice a month.
EXECUTIVE LEADERS PROGRAM
The Life Fellowship Executive Leaders Program has been created to help you accomplish God’s calling and destiny on your life. Our goal is to provide incredible resources and authentic relationships in our events and groups.
This special program is for business owners, presidents, vice presidents, CEO’s, and other C-level executives. This program is not currently intended for non-profit leaders, first-time start-up entrepreneurs, direct sales agents, network marketers, manufacturing sales representatives, and realtors working for franchise real estate organizations.
We are excited to stand with you shoulder to shoulder in this exciting journey! If you're a canidate for this group, we invite you to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will begin the application process.
Purpose of the Kingdom Builders Team
The Kingdom Builders Team is an outlet for those who are called and equipped to finance the Kingdom of God and to leave a legacy. The Kingdom Builders Team serves our church with the gift of giving.
We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully. ~Romans 12:6-8
How do I Join the Kingdom Builders Team?
Kingdom Builders give influence, resources, and time as a local church ministry expression to advance the cause of Christ. Each member prayerfully commits to give over and above their tithe to impact eternity for generations to come—to leave a legacy.
If you feel called to serve as a Kingdom Builder, please email us at email@example.com so that we can connect with you and get you plugged in.
Members of the Kingdom Builders fulfill the following items:
- To be a member of Life Fellowship Church.
- To have completed all four steps of the LF Growth Track.
- To have committed to giving over and above their tithe.
- To have the spiritual gift of giving (Romans 12:4-8)
- To view giving as an act of worship unto the Lord.
- To desire to use resources, influence and/or time to make a difference through the local church.
Five Kingdom Builder Benefits
- Access to all the Business Leader events and groups.
- Annual Global Missions Trip.
- Access to quarterly lane reports.
- Annual Vision Night dinner.
- Daily prayer by name from intercessor team.
Thank you for your interest in partnering with us to invest in the Kingdom of God!
The Kingdom Builders Five Lanes of Impact
A Kingdom Builders Lane gives clarity, intentionality and focus for team members. All five lanes are unique in their mission yet all are focused on a single purpose. Each lane has its own report to provide the Kingdom Builders Team with information on new projects, existing projects, connect opportunities, financial need and Kingdom impact.
- Goal: To keep our building(s) in pace with our church growth while striving for a debt-free position.
- Roster: Leaders with passion to see the church expanding to reach more people and those with experience in larger-scale capital projects and budgets.
- Measurables: The tangible difference being made by opening more seats at more services in more locations.
- Connection Opportunities: Periodic site visits with team leaders.
- Goal: To develop an world class next generation ministry, raising up generations of leaders impacting the world for Christ.
- Roster: Those passionate to see the next generations of young
- Measurables: Facilities, attendance, post graduation impact in the ministry field.
- Connection Opportunities: Mentor young leaders, attend marketplace leader/students connection lunches, and offer internships.
- Goal: To reach the poor, oppressed and needy through the local church.
- Roster: Those who feel called to serve our local and state communities.
- Measurables: Number of people serving, lives touched, difference being made.
- Connection Opportunities: serve at a prison or outreach projects.
- Goal: To help life-giving churches be planted and impact their community.
- Roster: Those passionate about church planting and growing healthy local churches.
- Measurables: Number of churches planted, growth rates, number of lives touched.
- Connection Opportunities: Serve Business Leader Lunches, serve or host human trafficking awareness events.
- Goal: To fulfill the Great Commission through church planting, people coming to Christ, and nations being changed.
- Roster: Those with the heart to fund, equip and or serve in international missions.
- Measurables: Number of churches planted, leaders trained, and people saved.
- Connection Opportunities: Mission trips to see and serve at various areas we are making a difference.
Each Kingdom Builders Lane will have a Vision Gap listed that will be the total vision dollar amount need, less what's currently received, equaling the total financial gap needed. If you feel called to serve as a Kingdom Builder, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can connect with you and get you plugged in.
Thank you for your interest in partnering with us to invest in the Kingdom of God!
We understand that you have may not have time to research the best resources for your professional and personal growth, so our subject matter experts have compiled a list of resources that we believe will help you develop into the leader God has called you to be.
1. How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
2. Richest Man in Babylon by George Samuel Clason
3. Emotional Intelligence 2.0 by Bradberry & Greaves
4. Boundaries by Henry Cloud and John Townsend
5. The Other 90% by Robert Cooper
6. How to Go On a Sabbatical by Steve Dulin
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Candidates for the Executive Track are business owners and corporate leaders. Corporate Leaders are defined as Presidents, C-Level Executives of private and public corporations.
For more information about the Executive Leaders Program please click here.